On Monday we met some friends for a picnic in the park. It was SO warm. Harper had a great time playing with friends and of course did alot of sliding.
The next day it rained. Harper loves to be outside and kept going to the door begging to go out. I finally had to open the front door and show her it was raining and that we could not go outside to play.
Our neighbors set out a Christmas Dog. I love how they strategically placed him next to the fire hydrant. one afternoon on our walk I told her not to touch him and to keep walking, she pulled our her paci, took a few steps toward him, and said "bye bye"
On Wednesday after our morning Bible class we met daddy for lunch at Chic Fil A
Friday I had a doctor's appointment and Harper went to my Aunt Janna's house. When I picked her up and put in the carseat to leave she started crying and was reaching for her Aunt Janna. She loves to go to their house and play. They do any and everything that she wants to do.
Before heading home we stopped at the mall to pick up a few gifts. Harper found this stroller at Pottery Barn kids and immediately started pushing it around. After a while I told her it was time to go and she said "bye, bye, only she was telling me "bye,bye" and not the stroller. She had everyone in the store laughing.
I got Harper this race car track at a consignment and she actually likes to play with it. It isn't all pink and dolls at our house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment