Friday, December 7, 2012

Traditions

 On Thanksgiving day Harper made a hand turkey with finger paint. I think her pajama shirt says it all!
 My aunt, cousin, Dad, and Paul ran in a 5 mile run downtown along with 8,000 other people. They had SO much fun. I hope this is a tradition they continue to do and maybe next year Harper and I will join. We will probably have to walk it, though. My mom, Harper and I watched the news covering it on TV. The below picture is one of them after the run. So proud of them all!!

 The day after Thanksgiving I could not wait to put Harper in a Christmas outfit. We didn't go early bird shopping like we normally do but we did venture out that afternoon with my parents and surprisingly it was not very crowded. Harper fell in love with this ball and of course Papa G bought it for her. She is still playing with it and is actually throwing it as I type!

0 comments: