Uncle Michael played and played with Harper. She, for some odd reason, would always cry when she saw him. So his goal was to make her like him. She adores him. He played with all of her toys and became her new best friend.
Harper barely ate any veggies because Mimi gave her lots of fudge. I can't blame her my mom's fudge is irresistible.
Paul had to show off his latest dear head to all the guys. The were all impressed with it's size.
How funny are the dogs lying in a row!
My mom gave me this for my Birthday and I love it!
This is me one day all... by... myself. My parents kept Harper overnight and I had the whole day to myself. I went Christmas shopping and knocked a few people off of my list.
I made pumpkin pilgrim cupcakes. I found the toppers at TJMaxx
Michael playing peek a boo with Harper
0 comments:
Post a Comment