Friday, December 7, 2012

All Grown Up

Harper is trying to be more and more independent every day. Sometimes she thinks she is bigger than she is or at least bigger than I want her to be. One morning I gave her the entire pop-tart without breaking it up. She was so funny to watch taking bites out of it.
 She loves, loves, loves, her little chair. She is almost too big for it.

 cheap thrill!!
 One afternoon I took her to the park. I found this awesome city park close to my house. It is huge with some many fun things to do. Harper loved it!! She and I had a great afternoon there. She tried her best to climb up the wall but couldn't do it.

 This is, and was, her favorite. She mastered going up the stairs and sliding down all by herself! She would slide right into the dirt, get up and do it all over again.
A few days later Paul and I took her back to the park and met up with Chad and Henslee. We are so glad they live close to us so we call them last minute for fun outings!

0 comments: