Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

It is the end of October and the weather this week has been in the 80's!! Harper and I are trying to enjoy the last bit of warm weather by being outside. I took her to this little pumpkin patch down the street from our house for some photos. We are saving the big pumpkin patch for daddy. Harper had no interest in getting her picture made. In most of my photos she is not looking at the camera. I think she had fun touching and feeling the pumpkins. 


 Her favorite of course was the slide! She would do it all day if I let her. Thankfully it was a weekday and there were no other kids around so she was able to go up and down without having to wait.

 I have been trying to teach Harper to pick up her toys when she is finished playing. We do this at bath time too, she has to put away her bath toys before she gets out. Well at the patch I found her picking up the kernels of corn and putting them back in the bucket!!

 She was so amazed by the hay. She really did not know what to think of it. She kept pulling pieces out one by one.
 "I think I choose this one!"
 I love how she is looking down at all the pumpkins, it is as if she is trying to decide which is the best to get!
 Lately, this is my daily life.... she constantly has her arms out wanting me to hold her.

This one was her favorite. It was just the right size for her. She carried it around all day.

0 comments: