I could not wait for October to come and to put Harper in her Halloween outfits. I have had most of them since she was born so I was beyond excited to have them finally fit. My friend Rebecca has the cutest clothes for her girls and when they grow out of them I try to buy from her and just save them for the following year. This dress was from her. How stinking cute! It has witches and sometimes that is how Harper acts.... like a witch... I am just kidding. She has developed an attitude lately but overall she is so happy and so sweet that I really cannot complain.
Paul got to go with us to Chic fila kids night last week and we had so much fun. I loved having him there with us. I rarely get Harper ice cream but that is Paul's favorite part. Harper stands in the booth to eat because she cannot sit still in the high chair with all that is going on. She likes to turn her head and look around. She also does not let the big cow out of her sight due to fear. She is getting better but is still cautious of him.
Doesn't she make you want to run out and buy a bag full of candy corn?
What is that in your mouth?! yes the paci has made a return. We were doing so good, only letting her have it at night, but with some out of town trips and long car rides it has made a return. I think we will try again in a few weeks but I am too tired to try it again right now. I can tell she is smiling big under that paci and I hate how it hinders her speech. Ok, with that being said I am going to work on it again next week.....
You cannot see the squirrels on my dress but I have them and Harper has an acorn- Paul said we were nuts! ha
I took Harper to the play area at the mall in between errands and she now prefers the rides (thank you Granna and Randad for introducing her to these!) I never put money in them but just let her stand and turn the steering wheel. My parents and I took her Monday and while I was in a store I returned to find her in it and it moving. I asked my parents if they put money in it and they said yes. That is what grandparents are for, doing the things mommy doesn't.
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment