This is Harper in the mornings when she and Bella see each other. She gets so excited to see her!
I gave Harper the chalk the other day to see if she was interested in coloring. She did way better than I thought she would. She really doesn't have an interest in it yet but she did like drawing on this and the fridge and the walls! Thank goodness it is just chalk.
This is her in the nursery at Bible class on Wednesday. I took the most hilarious video of her "fake" crying on this day. Since I am the keeper of the nursery it causes conflict with Harper when other babies are getting my attention. She does not like it. Everyone says she behaves this way because I am in there and this is probably true but most days I leave thinking my child is the worst behaved one in there.
Afterwards, she and I had lunch out.... at a restaurant.... just the two of us....it was so much fun! I cherish days like this!
one word----cuteness!
1 comments:
She is getting SO BIG! Adorable!
Post a Comment