This is what I found this morning when I went into Harpers room. The above picture is blurry because she was squarming but I wanted to capture it before she took it out. Last night she woke up around 4 but wasn't crying. I could just hear her talking and making soft noises so I didn't go get her. I guess since I didn't come to put her paci in she found her thumb!

and this was her this afternoon..... I would prefer not to have a thumb sucker. I think that is harder to break than a paci but I can't really take her thumb away. I did try replacing her thumb with a paci and she just spit it out and put her thumb back in. She is showing signs of teething so I think she likes to feel her gums with her thumb and chew on it.

How cute is her outfit today?? This onesie with matching leg warmers was a gift and since the weather here is cold in the mornings but warm in the afternoons I thought it was perfect. Her teacher at "school" told me she liked it because it made diaper changes easier than pants!

Could the back be any cuter??!!

A few nights ago Harper assisted me in making some cookies for uncle Mike. He likes my peanut butter/hershey kiss cookies and since Paul was going to see them on his upcoming business trip we made him a few. She was such a good helper-he he!
2 comments:
Awww but she looks so precious as a thumb sucker!! =)
And that IS a cute outfit.
LOVE the leg warmers!!
Post a Comment