Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Before we ever had Harper I would dream of the day when we would have kids and we could go to the pumpkin patch, that and taking them to see Santa! I was so excited to take her- even if she is a baby and can't pick out her own pumpkin! I made sure she was well fed before we went and think I overfed her because she spit up the entire time we were there. Her shirt was so wet! It was sooo hot and because of that we didn't stay very long but we did have a great time while we were there.





I think Harper spit up all over this pumpkin right after we took this photo!




Paul with his little pumpkin!

can you say precious??!! She's so little!!

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Your picture quality is so clear that it almost looks like Paul is standing in front of a green screen in the first pic!
Anyway - adorable pictures! She is so tiny compared to the pumpkins and measuring board! Love her onesie, too! :)