Funny, Funny story- Paul and I were sitting in some beach rental chairs located behind my parents who were sittting in beach chairs under the tent. Paul (who loves to pick on my dad) took a few cheez its and threw them perfectly beside my dad's chair without him knowing. Instantly, a flock of birds flew towards my parents. All we hear is my dad scream "what is going on?" as he and my mom jump out of their chairs to avoid the birds. Paul and I are laughing hysterically and we show them the cheez its. I had to photograph the birds to remember just how funny it was!
Happy May!
11 years ago
2 comments:
The cheezits story is funny!
I love the 2 pics- you two laughing and her breakdown. =)
Her smocked bikini and regular swimsuit are adorable! And this might sound weird but she's beautiful when she cries! Love it! Glad y'all had fun at the beach. Jealous! It snowed here a week ago!
Post a Comment