Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4 months



















At 4 months you:





  • are 13 lbs and 10 oz (50%)



  • 25 inches long (80%)



  • head circumference 16 (40%)



  • sleep in your crib and usually sleep all night. You now sleep on your side (just like your momma)



  • could be teething, you are drooling alot and love chewing on your fingers



  • have had a stuffy nose lately



  • moved up in bottle size and are now eating about 6 oz



  • are a size 2 diaper, they are a little big but the size 1 got too tight



  • went to the pumpkin patch- twice



  • have rolled over



  • you talk all the time and every once in a while I will hear your laugh. It is my most favorite sound! It doesn't come out often but I love it when it does



  • your "school" teachers love you. They always whisper to me how much they love having you in their class and how good you are



  • sat in your high chair for the first time


  • love your playgym and can now hold the rings



  • held your rattle and loved trying to figure it out and shake it



  • you are always smiling. Your smile is so contagious. I think you may be one of those people that everyone wants to be around because you are always smiling and happy. I love this about you and pray you continue to be happy and always have something to smile about



3 comments:

Danielle said...

She's growing up way too fast already!! These pictures are adorable!! I can tell she's a very happy girl! =)

Kim said...

I love how she's sprawled out. =)

Bekki said...

Her outfit makes me want to say "Go Lions!" ;) Adorable. I love, love, love her thighs!
Sweet ending to the post. So glad you have a happy girl!