One Saturday morning we met up with Paul's parents for breakfast at Ozark then went shopping for pumpkins and hay!! There is a local church that had a ton of pumpkins so we went there and even got a corn stalk. Nothing says fall like a corn stalk! The hay we got from a local nursery. We have a large wrap around deck on the back of our house and I wanted to create a fall display out there so I could take pictures of Harper in all of her fall/halloween outfits. I have yet to take any of her out there but that isn't to say I haven't tried. Lately it has been too hot and it's too hard to do by myself. I need an extra pair of hands!! The display looks great regardless and thankfully the dogs have not "relieved" themselves on it!!
Happy May!
11 years ago



2 comments:
Looks cute in the backyard. =)
You girls in your Hogs gear are way too cute.
My parents talked w/ your grandmother last night. (They are obsessed w her success w/ WBS) She said something about N'ville...hmmm...would love to hear more!
Post a Comment