- I love mcdonalds breakfast and have to keep myself from going everyday
- I am constantly thirsty and only want water
- I love Yoplait yogurt right now and eat one everyday
- I still have low iron and have to take an iron supplement with my prenatal vitamin
- I wear alot of dresses these days because pants are just not comfortable. (that's nothing new, I'd rather be in a dress anyday!!)
- I have my hospital bags and Harpers 3/4 of the way packed!!
- I wake up frequently during the night and am not sleeping very much. I get really good sleep during a nap- if I can work one in- but that doesn't happen very often.
- I woke up in the middle of the night not too long ago with leg cramps in both legs. It was so painful. I tried not to scream because I didn't want to wake up Paul. Eventually, I was able to rub them out and thankfully it hasn't happened since.
- I have days where I am so ready to get this over with and days where I just want to lay and feel her move around forever.
- Now when Harper moves it is more than just waves or little thumps, it is body parts moving around and I can see them poking out my right side, which is where she usually kicks or punches.
- I went to Target the week after Easter when everything was 75% off and got a few things for Harpers Easter basket next year- so fun!!
Happy May!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Aw, I liked that update. =)
And McD's for breakfast... is this new? ;)
I am pretty sure that even in pregnancy, I haven't seen you wear the same thing twice! I am thinking someone should have gone into the fashion industry!!
Fun post - I know Harper will like reading through this when she is pregnant. :) (but let's not think about that just yet!)
Post a Comment