Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Erwin Family Shower

On Saturday we were given a shower by Paul's family. His Aunt, Cousin, and close family friend hosted the party and went above and beyond. They are all very creative and you can tell by the decor pics that they did not miss one detail. They made it very special for us and we had sooo much fun!


My parents came and spent the weekend with us. We LOVED having them here. My mom helped me finish packing my bags and helped answer all my decor questions while my dad put together the stroller for us. Paul said I was a horrible host-ha!. Horrible as in I didn't cook or plan any activities- I barely got the house cleaned for them. That's the good thing about family they take you as you are. I felt yucky, was tired, and with the horrible weather we spent alot of time just hanging out. We did manage to go to some hunting stores but that was about it. Regardless we still had fun and we loved having them around for a few days.

cute decorated egg carton.......

filled with socks and little shoes!


Paul's parents got us the sweetest pink smocked gown. It's t0o pretty for her to sleep in but will be so cute for pictures.



Harper's gift from Brady


Brooks thinking about keeping the gift he gave Harper for himself :)







Paul's aunt actually made the frosting nest on the cake with a play-do maker!



They let me take this wreath home and gave me the idea to put it on my hospital door-Seriously they thought of everything!


I am obsessed with this table and chairs!








Such Yummy Food! I have alot more pics of us opening gifts but it would take forever for them to load. We were so blessed with sooo many wonderful things for sweet Harper.

0 comments: