Thursday, May 26, 2011

Week 37 and Bella Updates

I am 37 weeks. Today my doctor used the words "you are full term" and I got a little nervous. First, I can't believe my pregnancy is almost over and Second, I can't believe I could go into labor any day. My due date is June 15 but I doubt I will make it that long. Harper is measuring 2 weeks ahead of what she should be in size. I really hope she ends up being smaller than what they are expecting!








A few weeks ago Paul came back from a business trip. It was around 5:00 and I was taking a nap. He let me sleep for a bit then wanted me to come outside because he wanted to show me something. Usually he wants me to see the new bird at the bird feeder or watch the squirrels jump the wirelines (yes- he is sometimes a dork but I love it) I moaned a bit not wanting to get up but when I went outside he had bought us an umbrella for our patio furniture!!! Yippee!! It is huge and provides alot of shade for me and the pups! Luckily, our recent storms didn't blow it away. (notice Solomon with the ball in his mouth he was trying to get me to play fetch but everytime I threw it he wouldn't go get it)


Bella has been going "bowless" lately. She has learned how to take them out and I find them in the floor. It doesn't help that when I put one in Paul encourages her to take it out. She has been so sweet lately. She must know something big is about to happen in our house. We have also been finding her asleep in the random of places. At first I thought she was finding cool spots in the house but now it's just odd. She sleeps in front of the fireplace, on the rug next to the door going out to the garage, in the hall, and under the side table in the living room.



I bought her this cute squeaky toy for after the baby arrives. I hope it will distract her a bit with the new baby.


This week I put out a few of Harpers playmats and her bouncy seat so Bella could get used to them being out. It also has given us time to let her sniff them and teach her not to get on them. I was afraid if we waited until Harper was on them Bella would resent the baby. Overparanoid? maybe, but better safe than sorry, right??

2 comments:

Kim said...

1. YEA!!! So excited you're close. =)
2. Bella definitely knows something's up. Glad you put out some of Harper's stuff. That was smart.

Laura said...

Tiff - you look so great!!! Can't wait to here the wonderful news that Harper is here!