Saturday, May 14, 2011

Randoms

Paul took this picture the other day with his phone and I think it is so cute. I love how bella has her tongue sticking out!


Bella using my belly as a pillow. I wonder if she can hear Harper in there and If Harper can feel her outside. Either way I pray they get along!


I was in Harpers room going through some stuff and Paul decided he would "practice" rocking with Bella. She didn't care too much for it.



Today I got, what I call, church bags. You know the pretty bags you use just for church and fill with busy items to keep your child quite during service. The large one on the right is a diaper bag and comes with a changing pad and a smaller tote for wipes etc. I still haven't found an everyday diaper bag yet (I think I am being too picky) so this one will work until I found it-if I ever do. The one on the left will be used when she is a little older. It's a backpack so maybe she will carry it herself!

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh, I think diaper bags would be super hard to decide on! Be picky! I am sure yours will be perfect!!
I am curious to see how many pictures Bella will be in after Harper arrives. Something tells me that you will still include her (love that about you!). :)
I love the church bags - you are going to have so much fun with all that pink!