Tomorrow makes week 36! We also have our last baby class tomorrow night. In all we had 5 classes and although they were beneficial and we learned stuff we are glad to be done. Honestly, if we hadn't already paid for them we probably would've quit going a while back.
Highlights over the past few weeks:
- Harper got the hiccups and now she gets them on a regular basis, sometimes twice a day (and especially if I dring applejuice). That has been one of the most amazing things to experience. At first I thought she was kicking me over and over in the same spot but they were very sock kicks. I told Paul about it and then I had an "ah ha" moment and told him I thought it was hiccups. We both just put our hands on my tummy and felt them for a few minutes laughing.
- I tried sleeping on the couch a few nights but that didn't help much so Paul and I tried switching sides of the bed and I tried putting a pillow in between my legs. I am sleeping better so I guess it's working. His side is closer to the bathroom anyways so it makes since for me to be over there :)
- On Sunday, Paul was ironing his clothes in the kitchen for church and I was getting dressed in our room. I hear him say "hey Tiff, do you want me to fix Harpers hair?? He said before too long that will be the type of morning conversations we have
- I am so forgetful. Today I put rotel chicken in the crock pot for taco salads and completely forget to put in the taco seasoning mix!
2 comments:
Ok, seriously - Paul's hair comment was adorable! But not as adorable as you in a maternity swimsuit!! I love that you have the cutest maternity clothes!
One of my best girlfriend's is due June 18th and she would totally agree with not going to the classes. One of hers was 6 hours - I think that is mean to do to pregnant women!! ha
I like the tidbits of info. =)
Too cute in your suit!
Post a Comment