Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011/ Baby Shower-part 1

We had a wonderful Easter Weekend. We went to Nashville, TN to spend time with family and friends. Friday night we were able to meet up with friends for dinner and Saturday was spent hanging out with the family and shopping with my mom and Grandma. This picture was taken after lunch at a "girly" restaurant as Paul calls it.




Will going through his Easter bag.....


look what he found!


Drew going through his Easter bag


Even McDuff and Kitty got gifts!


Paul and I met up with friends for church on Sunday and had a wonderful service!! The church was full and everyone was dressed in the cutest spring outfits. I love what Easter represents and love being with family and friends.


(I didn't sleep very much in the hotel bed the night before so add that to my already swollen face and this is what you get... at least my dress was cute-he he!)


Three generations... four if you count the one in my belly!

Easter/ baby shower Part 2 is posted below

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pics!! =)

Bekki said...

Love your dresses!