At 30 weeks Harper is the size of a head of cabbage and weighs about 3 lbs. You would think by the picture above she would be a little bigger :). I have been pretty hard on myself these past few weeks and have become very self-conscious of my looks, stupid I know but at least I am being honest. I am working on it and trying to focus on the positives. Paul is nothing but encouragement and tries so hard to make me feel better about myself. I have started to have "pregnancy brain" and lose my balance often. I thought these were just myths and that I was making excuses for myself but then in my weekly pregnancy email it stated I should start to have these symptoms this week and I felt much better about my stupidity and forgetfulness. Paul thinks it is hilarious but sometimes he gives me this look and I know what he is thinking. I have also started to have some crazy dreams. While at my parents house my mom got to witness one of Harper's powerful kicks. It was one where she kicked my side and it just poked out- you couldn't miss it. That night I had a dream that Harper kicked the same way again but this time she broke the skin and her little foot was just out in the world. I grabbed it, my skin closed, and I was left holding a foot!!! Sounds disturbing I know but in my dream it was as if this was normal and I was calm as ever. I even went to Paul and showed him Harper's foot. I got these super cute smocked dresses at a consignment sale. Aren't they adorable?? They are both 3 month so she won't be able to wear them for very long but just once is enough for me because they are so precious.
Happy May!
11 years ago
3 comments:
I don't know what is cuter - you and your precious belly or those smocked dresses!? Don't be down on yourself - you are adorable.
What a horrible, freaky dream!!! UGH!!
I enjoy stories about your pregnancy brain. Feel free to email me directly. =)
You look fabulous! And little girl clothes are so fun.
Post a Comment