After Easter Lunch, my mom's side of the family gave us a baby shower. We got alot of adorable gifts. This was the first time seeing my aunts since telling them that I was pregnant. They couldn't get over my belly. It was fun to spend time with them and my cousins and talk alot of baby talk. My aunt Janna held it at her house and as always she was a wonderful host.
my aunt bought Harper this adorable sparkle tree and used it as part of the shower decor. I told her I was going to use it as her "holiday" tree and decorate it for each holiday!

With the cute and really yummy cake

my aunts also gave my parents a Grandparents shower. The big gift they got was a video monitor.

My aunt Janna had burp cloths made with their new names

I love this picture of my dad holding up an outfit for Harper

You can't see the detailing in this picture but my Grandmother gave me the most beautiful Feltman Bros. dress for Harper to come home in. It is sooo beautiful.

Poor Paul, not sure if he was hiding on purpose or not.


My parents got us our carseat and stroller travel system. It is britax and the stroller converts into 14 different options. Not sure we will need all of those but it's nice to have in case we do.

The family minus Michael. He was there but had to leave early to drive back to Georgia. I was so glad they both were able to come in town for the weekend.
2 comments:
So many comments...
Love the tree. Love the cake. LOVE the grandparents' shower. Cute idea for the watering cans. =)
I almost want to say ditto to what Kimberly said! The shower and all the ideas/gifts are precious! You are so blessed to have such a close/loving family!!
Post a Comment