He doesn't look his age at all and most of the time he doesn't act it either-ha!


My Dad has been wanting a popcorn machine. He LOVES to watch movies especially when everyone is over. He told my mom he wanted a popcorn machine so Harper would want to come to their house!! I had to remind them it was choking hazard and that she wouldn't be able to have any for a few years but the idea is really cute. Next, I am going to have to stock them up with some disney movies. Sooo my mom got him for his b'day the popcorn machine and she found the cutest popcorn buckets ever online and had everyones name put on one. See the one on top, yep Harper even got one. These are SO stinkin' cute!!!
My dad has let his hair grow out and I still can't get used to it.
Michael finally got to see my big belly. He didn't want to touch or see it. This was the first time he touched it and he barely did it in this pic. I don't blame him it can be a little weird.
On Sunday our good friends Meghan and Chad came from Nashville and met us for church. Chad knows our preacher so he wanted to come visit him and us in one trip. Afterwards, we had lunch with my parents at Joe Wheeler State Park. We LOVED seeing them!!!! Meghan is also pregnant and they are just a few months behind us. We still cannot believe that we are having babies at the same time. This is Paul and Chad's dream come true!!
Happy May!
11 years ago
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Greg!! You definitely do NOT look or act your age, in my opinion. =)
I love the popcorn stuff. And what is with Michael's weirded-outness? It's so cool to feel Harper! =)
Aw, I love seeing both of your baby bumps together!!! Only wish it was in person.
Your dad doesn't look 50 at all! Your parents are so cute!!
I knew something looked different about your dad in the shower post but I couldn't put my finger on it - his hair! HA. I don't think either of your parents age!
LOVE the popcorn buckets - so fun! Happy belated B-day to your dad!
Post a Comment