Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We actually went to my parents house in Alabama late Tuesday night and Thursday morning went to Nashville for Thanksgiving with my mom's family. It was a very busy couple of days but we really enjoyed being able to stay for a few days. My Great Aunt Peggy even came down over the weekend. We aren't going to be able to see her over Christmas so we were happy she made the trip.


Since we all have birthdays close to each other (with the exception of my dad) we decided to have one big birthday bash!! Our birthdays go as follows: Paul-Nov. 12, Michael- Nov. 13, Me- Nov. 20, Mom-Nov. 28 and Chris- Dec. 5. One of the first things my mom said when she found out my due date was "thank goodness it's not November!"-ha.

Here is a pic of all the birthday gifts from my parents. Dad said it looked like Christmas!! He was right we decided to call this birthday and christmas because we do not need anything else!!!


Chris with his new tree stand

Michael and Paul with their framed Alabama and Arkansas pictures.

I got new Uggs! I live in Uggs in the winter and even more so now that I am pregnant. Do you see the stroller in the back? My mom bought that for her to keep at her house :)


We got mom a Keurig coffee maker. She also got another really big gift - a new car!! I meant to take a picture but forgot. Her other car was starting to break down and wasn't reliable so she and my dad went and got her a new one. If you see a cute lady with a white dog in her lap driving like crazy in a white BMW then WATCH OUT. That car has some power. I told her she was making me and my baby sick and I really didn't want to throw up in her new car!!!!

Thanksgiving day we went to Nashville to spend the day with my moms side of the family. It was a great day but for me, very exhausting.


Will loved playing with Paul, Michael, and my Dad

After lunch we found my Aunt Janna in the tree house with McDuff (their dog), when asked what she was doing she replied, "she thought if she stayed out there long enough we would all clean her kitchen!"

McDuff was scared of the stairs so he barked at the boys to help him down. And look who came to his rescue......

2 comments:

Bekki said...

So jealous of how close your family is! You are very blessed! :)
I hope the first trimester sickness goes away soon!

Kim said...

Cute that you and Paul got boots- but I do like yours a lot better! ;)