Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12 Weeks




Today I am 12 weeks. We had an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and everything looks good. I finally got some Zofran and it has helped with the nausea.... somewhat. We took our ultrasound pics home for Thanksgiving to show my family. When we got back to AR I was unpacking and just laid them on the kitchen counter. The next morning when I woke up Paul had found them and moved them next to his sink in the bathroom- made my heart smile!

(I finally updated my blog so there are a few more new post after this one)

6 comments:

Karen said...

Tiffany!!! I haven't blogged in awhile and I swear this is true...I went to your blog thinking it had been so long since checking yours that "one of these days I am going to go to her blog and she is going to be pregnant!" I laughed out loud when I saw you holding your cute belly!!! Congrats! You look beautiful! What a blessing!

stan, tasha, isabella and gabrielle said...

Yay Tiffany!!!! I had no idea that you're pregnant. Congratulations! You're the cutest pregnant girl ever! :) You're going to LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mommy. It's the best. Yay again! Give yourself a hug for me.

Bekki said...

You are SO CUTE! I hope you continue to post belly pics b/c I know your maternity clothes will be darling!Congrats, again!

Danielle said...

You are the cutest thing ever!! You'll have to look at some of my older posts on the girls' blog to see some of my belly shots. Also, I started putting a little post-it with the number of weeks I was on during the picture because I knew I'd never remember years from now. Just a suggestion. You won't believe the things you'll forget!

Laura said...

Tiff -
I'm so excited for you!!!!!! You are going to be so cute pregnant, and I know your baby will be beautiful! I hope you're feeling better and enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy.
Much Love -
Laura

Kim said...

That 2nd picture is precious. You know with how tiny you are, you'll be all belly and grow quickly! =)
Paul, you're such a good guy!