Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby H at week 15

This week I am 15 weeks. So I think? According to the internet I am 14 weeks but my doctor says I am about 4-5 days ahead so that would make me around 15. One of my friends suggested I put a post it note with the week in my pics. I really need to do that because I am already losing my memory. Paul is my week counter. He keeps up with the weeks and the days but with everything going on we both have lost track.
We have picked out names but aren't telling what they are until we know the gender. We settled on a Girls name really quickly and have narrowed the Boys name down to two. All start with the letter "H." We got tired of calling our baby "it" so now we say "baby H."
So far I don't have any "cravings". There are certain things I want on certain days but usually after I get it I don't want it again. I can tell you that baby H does love potatoes (great, just what I need, alot of carbs) especially mashed ones and loves french fries. They have to be the big steak fries or the crinkle fries not the whimpy ones from McDonalds. Baby H also loves bread and biscuits, especially a plain buttered biscuit from McDonalds for breakfast. It does not like sweets or sugar. So odd because I have a major sweet tooth. However, this baby could care less for them. There are two things I really miss- diet cokes and sweet n low in my morning coffee.
I purchased my first maternity clothes this week. I officially can no longer fit into any of my pants! Mostly I've been wearing leggings and a dress but I did need some jeans and got a pair of corduroys. I also bought some flat boots because my high heels have been a bit much for me lately. I say flat but they do have a wedge heel. You didn't think I would go flat cold turkey did you?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bekki said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to hear your name choice! :)
I think I would die w/o my Diet Mt Dew! (yes...I am drinking it again) But giving it up will be totally worth it for you! :)

Kim said...

You look soooo pretty! =)

Kim said...

And it's been a while since I've been on blogs. Shame on me! I left comments through Thanksgiving.