
Yesterday I got a "special delivery" in the mail. It was a Pregnancy Survival Kit and completely made my day!! My wonderful friend Kim sent me this package full of goodies to make me feel better. Thank you Kim it truly made my day!!! That was so thoughtful and creative!
This past week Paul and I had a date night and went to the Michael Buble concert. It was soooo good. We both really enjoyed it and would love to see him again. We started off with dinner at Prego, a neat little Italian restaurant close to our house. This restaurant is special to us because this was the restaurant we had lunch at and officially decided what home to purchase. We were engaged then but Paul had already moved and I was in for a 24 hour visit to look at houses.

1 comments:
Awww, you're welcome. =)
I thought it was funny- that restaurant looked like you went to "Preggo." Ha!
And I bet Bella knows you need her!! Dogs just know. =)
Post a Comment