Not much new to report. Paul and I had dinner on Friday night with one of his good friends Stephen (who I adore). After dinner we went back to our house to sit by the fire and play Wii. Stephens girlfriend also came over to join in the festivities. They are currently our only friends here (besides family) so it was nice to have a bit of socialization. In other news, I am getting extremely bored. I have yet to find and job and with the economy going down hill faster than I can change shoes it doesn't look hopeful. I have now taken the search to look for anything!!! I must say we are completely blessed that Paul still has his job and that it seems to be stable. Although his commission checks may not be as high as they could be at least he is working and staying busy and he has been a wonderful provider for me and the pups. I will say it has been nice to have not worked for the past 6 months and it gave me the opportunity to plan my wedding, adjust to the move, decorate the house, practice my cooking skills and lots of other things but I am ready to go back to work. Since we don't have children yet this is the best time for us both to be working and saving. I also hate the job seeking process- that alone is a full time job. Anyways, I know lots of people have it way worse than we do so I am very thankful for that. Keep us in your prayers, the economy and for all those that it has effected.
Happy May!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Good luck with the job search! When Michael and I first got married, I went through the exact same thing and I know how frustrating it can get after a while!
Post a Comment