In honor of Valentines Day I would like to list just a few of the many reasons why my husband is so wonderful on my blog. He always says this blog is "Bellas blog" so this one is for him
1. he makes me laugh ALOT
2. Works very hard and is always going above and beyond to succeed
3. is full of hugs and kisses when I need them
4. always willing to go out and get whatever late night craving I may have
5. will randomly unload the dishwasher
6. bought me an embroidery machine for really no reason at all other than I have always wanted one
7. he won't admit it but I have secretly found him saying sweet things to Bella
8. Understands it is hard for me to be away from my family and friends and is always willing to take frequent visits back home. He always says if I ever get miserable he will do whatever it takes to make me happy
9. He sometimes offers to take the pups out in the morning so I can get just a few more minutes of sleep
10. Always willing to help someone in need and strives to be a better person everyday
11. He' s Hot
12. Is serious when needed but can always laugh things off and not take them too personally
13. Gets along with any and everyone and is usually the center of attention
14. Will randomly bring me Chic Fil A for lunch
15. he is very thoughtful with his gifts (never accepts a wish list- he likes to come up with something on his own) and always includes a card with the sweetest little notes
16. Will send me text messages throughout the day and when traveling to let me know he is thinking of me
17. When I cook he cleans up the kitchen
18. When we rent a movie he gets two, one for him and a girlie one for me
19. He says Thank You for things that are part of the daily grind like "thanks for making dinner" or "thanks for washing my clothes"
20. He comments on my clothing. I must admit sometimes this drives me crazy but at least he notices!
Happy May!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment