Yep, it is almost March and we have snow. Yesterday it was around 70 degrees and today it is freezing and white. It is so beautiful and is still coming down. We are in our living room with the fire going just watching it fall.
Happy May!
11 years ago
This past week I needed a project to keep me busy so I painted an old dresser that Paul had. We painted it to match our guest bedroom and added new hardware. I am very pleased with how it turned out.

2 comments:
Oh, I loooove the dresser!
This morning riding w/ my parents to church, they informed me of our coming weather. I was like, snow?! Yeah right. Then I asked my usual question about storms, "Anything in Little Rock?" Dad scared me. He was like, "Yeah, it was bad. Lots of snow and high winds."
That's funny - we haven't had any snow.
Great job on the dresser - I have one that is waiting on my attention.
Post a Comment