Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lazy Bones

We have had a very relaxing weekend. Saturday morning we slept in until 10:00 am. That's right 10:00!!!! Don't panic I did take the dogs out at their usual time but they went right back to sleep and so did I. It felt great but I must admit it had my day all messed up. I didn't change out of my pj's until around 3:00! We have had freezing cold weather the past few days so we just stayed around the house and tried not to get out very much. We had planned on going out for dinner on Saturday night but I didn't feel like getting ready after such a relaxing day so I put on a ball cap and we went to the local BBQ place and got some food to go. On the way back we picked up a few movies and did nothing the rest of the night. Sunday after church we went to the grocery store (which is always a mad house on Sundays) then back home for more movies, Paul grilled out steaks, I started a book, and basically not much of anything else. Even the dogs have been in lazy mode. Since it has been so cold Solomon has stayed inside and Bella has been sleeping nonstop. I tried to take some cute pictures of Bella in all of her crazy sleeping positions I have found her in but I cannot find my camera!!! Well tomorrow it is back to the daily grind but at least we are all well rested.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Are y'all okay over there? I had pangs of worry the past 2 mornings watching the news. Stay safe! Love you!

Bekki said...

I totally understand the lazy bones when its cold. We have managed to stay in our pjs and watch all past episodes of The Office and now working on How I Met Your Mother. Its much easier to snuggle up in a warm bed with the pups and watch tv than to face the cold.