On New Years Day Paul and I listed our New Years resolutions and told them to one another. In an attempt to keep them and for all to keep us accountable I am posting them for everyone to see.
Paul-
1. lose 10 lbs
2. read the Bible in it's entirety
3. Save more money
4. Surpass his companies business goals
5. Participate in an activity that helps others
Tiffany-
1. Set a monthly budget
2. Actually stick to the monthly budget
3. work out at least 3 times a week
4. Find a job
5. Find a church, place membership and get involved
6. Keep a prayer journal
Happy May!
11 years ago
3 comments:
hey tiffany, i don't know if you remember me, but i found your blog on melia's and wanted to say hi. congratulations on your recent wedding!
Girl!? You gonna start working out?! You too cute for that. =)
FUN fun finance book- Michael Bach's Automatic Millionaire will help out in any way. And of course good ole Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace. You'll be loaded before long. =)
Happy New Year! I thought back to 2000 and all our fun!! Miss you!
GOOD LUCK! I am trying to read the Bible through again and so far so good ;o).
What type of job are you looking for? I have ((some)) connections in LR.
Post a Comment