My parents came to visit this weekend and we had a great time!! I loved having them here and was so sad when they left. Saturday morning we had breakfast at Ozark Cafe, a local restaurant that Paul and I have made one of our favorites. They have the best Chocolate Chip pancakes. Then we went downtown to the Clinton Library, then the National Wildlife Museum, and the Rivermarket. That night we had dinner with Pauls parents followed by gelato and anytime in between was used for Wii Bowling. Sunday after church we went to Purple Cow for burgers and Shakes, played more Wii, went to a movie, picked up pizza for dinner then played more Wii. Monday morning we had doughnuts from a local bakery and got ready for their departure. I think we ate out every meal and most of it was junk food but it was all so Yummy. Thanks Mom and Dad for coming to visit we really enjoyed having you here!!






Bella and her best friend Maggie
1 comments:
Wow. Exciting-looking museum. =)
Post a Comment