Saturday, July 4, 2015

4th of July 2015

We spent a few nights in Alabama for the fourth. We had big plans but the weather changed them. Lots of rain in the forecast. We ended up going home early because Hatcher was not sleeping at all and therefore neither was mommy. It was just hard and probably too soon for a road trip.
Nannie sent Harper this adorable dress.


Mimi wanted pictures of you in this bowl and of course I thought it was a cute idea too. You did not agree and your facial expressions are hilarious.



Once back home we went downtown to the Franklin square for the Fourth festivities. We ate yummy food and Harper loved the bouncy houses. I absolutley love our city!!










I really enjoyed this funnel cake. Paul said I devoured it and took this picture because he was laughing at me eating it. Who doesn't love a funnel cake?!

Sweet Bella with her red, white, and blue on!

For every good picture I get I have a million of these... goofy smiles and tears! This is real life. 
The Nashville fireworks were set to the second largest in the US this year. They aired it on tv so we watched. It did not do justice. Fireworks are something you have to see in person. Harper is currently scared of fireworks so this was the best we could do.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Hahaha!! Hatcher in a bowl- I could eat him up!
I love her dresses!! And YOUR outfit- too cute. Of course Bella looks precious too.