Monday, July 20, 2015

Joy

Hatcher had a lot of family visitors while in the hospital. Mimi special ordered the most adorable candy for his birth. They were blue hershey kissed with a sticker on the bottom that had a little girl holding a baby boy and said "Harper is a big sister... Hatcher has arrived"- They were perfect.








Papa G gave Hatcher his first teddy bear. He gave Harper the exact same bear when she arrived only in pink.
I love the above photo. We cannot stop staring at him. We cannot tell who he looks like. He is his own.






Harper had a meltdown. She had been away from us for two nights. She was being spoiled and she probably had very little sleep. She did not like it when the baby cried. She cried everytime he cried. This happened once we were home as well. Come to find out she thought she was making him cry. Bless her. Once we told her this was not sure she slowly began to take to him. We knew it was going to be an adjustment and took things very slow, day by day.



The above picture makes me laugh. This is now my current, crazy, choatic life and I love it. 
Time to go home! Let's do this!!



Paul was a trooper. I know that fold out was not comfortable but let's be honest he got more sleep than I did.


Heading home with the newest addition that completes our family.

0 comments: