Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer!

I took this picture at my grandmother's house. We went a few times this summer to help clean and go thru the house. It is bittersweet. My mom and her sisters have really worked hard during this difficult time. Things were dispersed according to the Will and then items were given to those that requested them. There have been highs and lows but overall as difficult as the process is they are doing a great job at it.
Memorial Day!!


How sweet is she when she sleeps?? I love the way she has her hands.
We had Sunday Brunch at Circa one Sunday after church. It was delicious. Harper loved the train outside.

I asked Paul to put the baby carseat in the car so we would be ready if we needed to quickly go to the hospital. I couldn't help but laugh when I looked at it. He forgot to put the base in and simply sat the carseat on top of the leather seat. Too Funny.
I am too big and too uncomfortable to do many things with Harper so one day I took her to paint pottery. She painted a mug for Paul for Father's Day and a pony for herself.
I also took her to the pool one day. She loves the water.
Our neighborhood had their annual Pool opening party. It was fun and we enjoyed hanging out with our neighbors.
I was a little uncomfortable but the sun felt good. I probably got a few looks and maybe some laughs but that is ok. I laugh too. I am HUGE!
Let Summer Begin!

0 comments: