I have had braces on for the past year. I have never had them in my life and after the birth of Harper that started to shift noticeably, especially the front ones. My orthodontist said they were ready to come off and he wanted the first thing for baby to see was his momma's pretty smile not a mouth full of metal! I love how they turned out and am so glad I did it.
I ordered a hospital gown to wear during the stay. I then made Hatcher and Harper coordinating outfits. I LOVE them. I also had some professional pictures taken. We always have family photos in the fall but I wanted some during the summer and I also wanted a maternity shot. This will be the last time I plan to be pregnant and I wanted to capture that. I also wanted baby Hatcher to know how excited we were for his arrival. We wore blue for baby boy and Harper held a large blue to represent him!
She is so beautiful! I adore her smile and the twinkle in her eyes. I love that she is mine.
Happy May!
11 years ago








1 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!! :)
Post a Comment