Sunday my Aunt Janna hosted a wedding shower for me and she went above and beyond. Everyone thing was so cute! She even spent the entire day before mulching the front yard (really my shower was the excuse she used to get her husband to start and complete the task and it worked- the yard was beautiful) My mom came in town and was able to attend the shower as well. I was so glad she was able to come. Jodi and Laura came as well even though we three were exhausted from the festivities of the previous days- thats true friendship!!Janna found the cutest Mr. and Mrs. drinking cups, table confetti, and mints. She is an awesome cook as well so all of the food was wonderful. I still haven't come off of the sugar high it only gets worse but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you Janna for a Beautiful and Thoughtful Shower!!!


My BBQ themed gift from Janna
and my mom completed the BBQ theme with remaining 4 plates
Mr and Mrs. Mints and Cups


One thing I hate about having Paul not here is that I cannot show him all of the wonderful gifts we have received. So I took this picture to send to him so he could see all the goodies

2 comments:
Yea, look at all your gifts. =)
Aw - wedding festivities are always so fun and memorable. It is a great way for people to show their love and appreciation for your friendship. I am glad you had two wonderful showers - looks like you got some great things! Remember to enjoy this fun (yet crazy) time before the wedding!
Post a Comment