This past weekend I had my first wedding shower and not only had one but two.
All of my girls came in town this weekend and we had such a blast. Ususally once a year we all get together and it is so much fun!!. Everyone had their babies and we were able to spent 2 whole days together telling Remember When stories and just enjoying each others company. I had a wonderful time and I hate it once everyone has to leave. Laura opened up her home for two days (thank you Chad for being such a trooper) and everyone was able to crash there. We had so much food and I am still on a sugar high. My shower was Saturday night and the decor matched my wedding colors. The pink and black decorations were so cute and the little wedding dress favors were to die for. Thank you Kim, Jodi and Linds for all the planning! Here are some pics from the shower. Thank you Girls for a Great Weekend!!!!
All of my girls came in town this weekend and we had such a blast. Ususally once a year we all get together and it is so much fun!!. Everyone had their babies and we were able to spent 2 whole days together telling Remember When stories and just enjoying each others company. I had a wonderful time and I hate it once everyone has to leave. Laura opened up her home for two days (thank you Chad for being such a trooper) and everyone was able to crash there. We had so much food and I am still on a sugar high. My shower was Saturday night and the decor matched my wedding colors. The pink and black decorations were so cute and the little wedding dress favors were to die for. Thank you Kim, Jodi and Linds for all the planning! Here are some pics from the shower. Thank you Girls for a Great Weekend!!!!
Yummy!!!!


All the great gifts!!!

Me and Benae

My Sweet Maddie




1 comments:
Love you, girl. I had fun showering you! =)
Post a Comment