Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too Cute



A few days ago I was watching Martha Stewart and she had a special on dogs. This episode featured many dogs and some man talking about various dog foods. Honestly I wasn't paying much attention but Bella could not keep her eyes away. She tilted her head and watched the whole thing even when I took a picture she didn't look away. It was so funny.


Ok so I wrote this post and posted it to the blog. As soon as I finished mom got my attention and told me to look at Bella. We had on the T.V. the new show Greatest Amercian Dog and Bella was watching it very intently. She was making us both laugh. Her she is again watching her fellow pups on t.v. wagging that tail.

2 comments:

Bekki said...

That is soooo cute! I love puppies and their personalities.

Kim said...

Those are the BEST pictures!!! I mean, forget pictures of you, let's see Bella! =) I love it when they cock their heads.
Of course I'm watching that show this summer. Esau spent the night last night, and he barked the whole time. =) Jake seemed oblivious; Esau has always been our TV watcher.
Do you know, my mom heard that hearing noise when we're gone makes dogs feel more comfortable. So she'll turn on the radio. BUT sometimes, they get Animal Planet. =)