Everyone left Christmas Day. My parents had planned to stay another night but my mom felt awful following her Radiation Treatment. We loved having them here but really want my mom to feel better and rest.
I took this photo because I had some alone time after everyone left with my little man just relaxing on the couch, loving on him while playing with his new toy.
I had made reservations at American Girl for the Day after Christmas. Harper received her very first American Girl doll for Christmas and I wanted to take her to get some accessories and have some girl time. Since my mom left early we invited my Aunt Janna to go with us. We had so much fun!!! We had lunch, milkshakes, and did a little shopping.
We loved having Aunt Janna with us!!
We came home with a new puppy for our doll.
What a fun treat. I love little moments like this and treasure our special time together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment