Still playing with her bow and arrow.
I found this cute little gingerbread decorating house kit at Hobby Lobby. It involves stickers not real food. We had fun putting them together.
And of course we did some baking with Granna.
We had dinner one night at Cracker Barrel and I spotted this deer tree topper. I knew I wanted it for our farmhouse. It was the last one and it took them forever to get it down for me. Paul was over it but just wait next year he will be glad I have it! Looks like Cocoa is a fan too!
We took Granna to the factory to look at the display of trees. Harper and I took a photo in the large rocker. We also had lunch at Sapphire in the Factory, a restaurant I have been wanting to try.
We also went to see the Sunnyside Christmas lights. It has been ridiculously warm the past few days but just happened to get cold the night we decided to go. It was beautiful as always. I found the kids these toboggans with light up dancing lights. They are so adorable. Harper didn't want to wear hers but did and both received so many compliments on them. On the way over we were stopped at a red light and the car next to us saw Harper with her hat and were just smiling. Harper rolled down her window and so did they. They told her how they loved her hat.
I am not sure if Hatcher liked the lights or not. I know he could see them I just don't think he really understood it. Of course he might have just been cold and would rather have been inside.










0 comments:
Post a Comment