Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Continued

Paul always does a great job of playing with Harper and giving her some one on one time.
Cocoa!
Be still my heart!! Look at these two!! Such sweetness.
Hatcher's first time to sit in his high chair. We got a new high chair for Hatch. Our last one was pink. We gave that one to my mom to keep at her house. I bought this one consignment and Hatch seems to like the view.
Those are the same reindeer socks Harper had when she was his age. I just love them!
An early Christmas gift for me! I had been wanting an ottoman for our living room. Originally I had purchased a square ottoman for $50 and recovered it in an orange fabric. I learned very quickly that we can not have fabric!! It had to be something we could wipe down. I also didn't like the square shape and thought rectangle would be a better fit for our living room. Our good friends the Center's have this one and I loved it so we went to the furniture store and made the splurge. It will last us a long time and is kid friendly. It doesn't have sharp corners and can easily be cleaned. I really wanted it in time for Christmas because I could picture the family in front of the fire playing games and eating snacks on it. I was told it was on backorder and wouldn't arrive in time but Santa worked his magic and it arrived early!

0 comments: