Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This past week

 This past week was a busy one! Tuesday, Harper and I went to the outlets to get me a pair of jeans. I do not really care for jeans. I would rather be in leggings and/or dress but I am down to one pair of jeans and those are stretched out from wearing them pre and post pregnancy. I had coupon for 40% off and Paul insisted I go get some. He is what I call a jean expert  and said my American Eagle jeans had to go and I needed to go back to wearing "designer" ones. I do love my designer jeans but since I wear them so little I never want to spend the money. My coupon expired on Tuesday so off we went. I was in the dressing room texting Paul asking him what brands were still in style then laughing about it. I am pretty sure I am the one with the degree in Fashion Merchandising but he is my know all for jeans. While there I got Harper some new pj's... fairy princess... could you just die at the cuteness! I was more excited about these than my new "designer" jeans-ha!

On Wednesday morning we went to my Aunt's church to keep the nursery for the Ladies Bible Class. They did not have anyone to keep the nursery for this year and had several moms with children that wanted to attend and asked if I would be willing. I admit I had to think on it for several days. I am at this place right now where I feel very unpredictable and unreliable. Harper is teething and her days are not very consistant. Having to be somewhere at a certain time with people relying on me had me stressed. I had signed up for a local Bible Class for myself but the class got full and I have been on the waiting list. One day it hit me... maybe God wants me to serve in this way.... maybe this is the plan.... so I agreed. The night before I had a dream that we overslept and missed the class! Thankfully  we did not. We made it and survived.
 Friday, we met some of our good friends for dinner in downtown Franklin. The square is close for both of us which makes it easy to met up. Dinner was chaos with the babies but we are blessed to have friends in the exact same situation as us making dinner a little more comfortable. I love downtown Franklin! There is always something going on and we can eat and walk. We had Mellow Mushroom then walked to CeCe's for ice cream. We had never been there and I thought Paul was going to explode from excitement. He is such a big kid. Let's just say one of his toppings was Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Yes, the cereal on top of his ice cream!


 Saturday morning we had razorback toast for game day. My nannie sent us a Team Toaster and it is so fun for game days! That afternoon we had our new couch delivered. This is for the bonus room and as you can tell Harper loves to run on it. I have always referred to this as "Paul's room" and "Paul's couch" but we watched some TV on it that night and the couch is so comfortable that I sank into and didn't want to move. I know we will spend alot of family time here. Do you see the chase on the right. When we were looking at different ones Paul said he could picture he and Harper laying on the chase watching Disney movies, seriously... melts my heart!
On Sunday my parents were returning from a wedding in Indiana so they stopped by for lunch. They informed me it was Grandparents Day. How did I not know that??? Hopefully, I will remember it for next year!

0 comments: