Tuesday, September 18, 2012

At 15 months!

Since I am no longer doing the monthly photos of Harper, I wanted to document a few "Fun Facts" about her at this age. At 15 months:

  • you love to climb up and down steps
  • you love Chic Fil A nuggets and fries
  • you like to take a bath standing up
  • you like to stand in the booth at restaurants and eat
  • you love feeding Bella treats and sometimes feed her her food one peeble at a time
  • you sleep 12 hours a night. Usually 7pm-7am. THANK YOU!!!!
  • you do not travel well overnight. You wake up screaming and crying confused on where you are. I usually have to turn on all the lights and walk you around the house to show you where you are. You usually end up in our bed and your dad and I get no sleep
  • you hate to be confined. In your carseat, stroller, or a shopping cart, you hold your breath and grunt trying to push out. It is VERY annoying and was scary at first.
  • you love to watch Praise Baby in the car
  • you love your morning walks and if it is raining you go to the front window and whine to go out. I don't know what we are going to do when winter comes and it is too cold to go out
  • The ballooon man at Chic Fil A on kids night scares you and makes you cry
  • you wave and say bye-bye
  • you give hugs and high fives
  • you love books and love to push your little stroller. You love to push anything
  • you are obsessed with putting things in the trash and/or recycle cans. Everyday I find things you put in there
  • You are starting to eat more and more table food, spices, vegetables and meats!

0 comments: