Monday, September 3, 2012

Picture Perfect!

The only good thing about the cabin we rented was this blue chair. I tried to take Harper shopping with all the girls one day and it was miserable so to pass some time the following day I took photos. I absolutely love the one up top of her sitting in the chair. I usually have to edit them a little but this one was perfect "as is". I had an awesome coupon for a canvas print and have already ordered it using this photo. Hopefully I can find time to edit some of the others and frame them as well.
I love her little smirk in this one! Thankfully she stood still in the chair and didn't fall over! The things we do for a cute picture!


And here are some of our "bloopers" Out of maybe 100 photos we get a handful of good ones. It is frustrating when I am taking the picture but when I look back at them I can't help but laugh at her personality.
 This was the first photo of the session, attitude, pouting, and not looking at the camera!
 meltdowns!

0 comments: