Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer fun has begun

 Harper loves to walk with a walker. This is her at school. Her teacher sent it to me one day. She said when they go outside to play, Harper goes straight to this walker and will push it all around the playground.

 One evening Paul and I took the pups and Harper for a walk to a nearby creek that we let Solomon run around in. Bella was dying to get off of her leash so I let her off thinking she would not want to get in the water. To my suprise she did. She LOVED it. She was chasing after Solomon and was acting as if she was a big dog. Paul had me laughing so hard because he said it looked as if Bella was saying "this was the best day of her life" and "i am doing it, I am actually being a dog". She was so dirty and muddy. I immediately had to bathe her when we got home but it was SO worth it!!
 Harper and I watching cartoons
 Another good nap!
 Summer Shades from Aunt Jodi!
 Harper with her walker at home. She pushes this everywhere. When she sees it she gets excited and crawls as fast as she can to it. She has learned to turn it and gets frustrated when she gets stuck.

 Paul and I on a date! Bonefish Grill and Starbucks-Yum!

 Harper's first trip to the park. I love how Bella is watching them slide. Harper didn't really show much expression at the park so I don't think she enjoyed it very much. I think she is still too little but she did like the stoller ride there and back.

1 comments:

Jodi Mitchell said...

That is so funny! I can not stop laughing about Bella. I agree with Paul that she was finally being a DOG!!! I love the sunglasses!