She also made some of my favorite cookies and put them in this pretty dish.
This was Harper Easter morning getting her basket from the Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny also left Daddy a basket with his favorite candies.
My brother Michael gave Harper the cutest gifts. The hand towels have bunnies on them and he bought her a Polo swim coverup. He LOVES Polo and always finds her the cutest Polo things. He also gave her this frame. I am going to find the perfect picture of them two to put in it.
My cousin David. I love how Harper is looking at him.
Harper and her great grandma
She loves my brother Chris. She lets him hold her and doesn't get squirmy.
Harper had just learned to clap with her hands so we did that alot!!
I ADORE this picture. Only a sweet baby girl can have two grown men sitting in grass throwing their hands up in the air.
Daddy giving his baby girl a kiss on the head.
Don't you love the stuffed dog with bunny ears?? The Easter bunny must know that we love dogs in our house.
0 comments:
Post a Comment