Friday, May 18, 2012

The Big Move

We officially sold our house and have moved out!! We have looked at about 30 houses in Nashville and haven't found "the one" yet so we have moved in with my in-laws and still live in Little Rock. Bless them!! They took the three of us in along with 2 dogs!!! The have been wonderful. I am still working and Harper is still in her "school." I will miss her school/daycare SO much. It has been such a blessing to us. I have met so many wonderful people and can only say good things about our experience. Harper loves going and gets so excited when we get to her class door. I will be sad to see that end.


 I hate seeing my stuff stored in a room like this. It's all chaos and makes me nervous.
 I did the majority of the packing. Thankfully, I only broke one thing. Unfortunately, it was my apothecary that we used as a candy jar. I know I can find another easily but I really wished it hadn't of broke.

 This was taken right before we handed over the keys. This was Harper's first home. The home we brought her too after being born. It was the house Paul and I came home to after our honeymoon, the home where our two dogs became siblings, and the home I found out I was pregnant for the first time in. As I walked through the empty house I got emotional of all the memories this house held for us.

1 comments:

Bekki said...

Oh girl - you're bringing me to tears. I am sure it was a bittersweet goodbye to your home with so many memories. I am certain life is going to get a whole lot sweeter for you, though! So happy you're getting to move back to Nashville!