Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sick Days

Harper has had a stomach bug and has had it since Thursday!! Yesterday and today she has wanted me to hold her all day long. She is just so pitiful. Last night she went to bed at 6:30 (that tells you how bad she feels) at 9:30 I could hear her throwing up in her bed through the monitor. I am SO ready for it to leave our house!! I took the above picture before her doctors appt.


This was Harper one Sunday before church, before she got sick. Lately, this is how she smiles-with her lips closed showing off her chunky cheeks! I think she likes to feel her bottom teeth.


My mom sent me this picture of their two dogs- my dad's lab and her shih tzu. I laughed so hard and told her she needed to send it to some type of contest.


and of course Bella found a way to use Harper's stuffed bear to make herself comfortable!

0 comments: