Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fall Festival

I am sure you all have seen the picture of the baby in the pumpkin on Pintrest, well I decided I wanted one too! Last Sunday we had an Open House for our home (more on that later) so we spent the afternoon at Paul's parents house and decided to give it a try. Poor Harper hated it. I don't think our pumpkin was big enough for her.

I think I was giving her a pep talk and apologizing for what I was about to do in the above picture.







Don't you love her little flower bow? Paul bought it for her. He doesn't really care for bows so for him to pick one out and buy it for her is very special!

On Saturday,Paul's parents neighborhood had a Fall Festival and we took Harper. Granna and Randad gave her a treat bag. I love how she is holding it.




Brooks would "win" a prize for playing some of the games and he would want to take all of the prizes or liked to sit by the bucket and play with all of them. Kaylin was strawberry shortcake!

2 comments:

Bekki said...

Poor little pumpkin girl! She didn't seem to like it at all! She's is still cute in the pumpkin, though!

Kim said...

The pumpkin pics are cute!! Stephanie did that a couple years ago. Anything you can put her inside of now while she's little- you should. =) I saw someone put her child in a giant pot and put spaghetti on her head. Haha!