This past weekend we went to Alabama so Paul could go hunting with my brother. This is what he asked for as his birthday gift. We joke alot about how he has gone hunting SO much this season when we thought he wouldn't get to go much with us having Harper. I am glad he has got to go. He works hard during the week and deserves to have time to enjoy his hobby. I'm just glad Hunting has seasons and it will soon be over! ha Another dress I made Harper. I originally bought the orange minky to make a halloween outfit but never found the free time. I made this one reversible so she would have one for Christmas too and save me some time!
My mom bought this adorable outfit and jacket for Harper. I cannot wait to pull out all of her christmas attire and start decorating the house!
1 comments:
1. So smart to make the outfit reversible! I want to see the other side.
2. I also want to see those pearls. =)
3. Cute Christmas outfits!
Post a Comment